My very first attempt at selling my photography on Etsy has just commenced… find it here! I’m selling this photograph, part of my series called Of The Earth (which is what the word terrene means!)
Thanks always for the continued support, not sure how I became so blessed. Endless love and so so so much light and positive energy to you all!
Terrene // Of The Earth // Rooted, Grounded // Photography Print // Matte 8x10 or 11x14 // $22 and $30 // terrene
I’ve sold on Etsy to 43 US states and 11 countries across the world. I am beyond grateful! Thank you thank you thank you!
Look at all the beautiful new things in the shop! Take 10% off of EVERYTHING with the code SPRING at checkout. Click here to shop!
D // terrene
Amethyst resonates with the third eye and crown chakra. It increases intuition, introspection and dream recall. A powerful crystal for improving one’s progression down a spiritual path.
Last infinity bracelet available until I make more… :)
Amethyst Infinity Bracelet // $12 // terrene
Full Lunar Eclipse (Blood Moon) on 15th of April! This is a biggie! This is an ideal time to let go of old habits and ways of being(Moon) which you can tackle with more reason and will power(Sun). This particular Lunar Eclipse has the following energy: Moon is with Rahu—this means that some of your powerful and subconscious attachments and desires which you could not control for maybe years, will be eclipsed by the Sun! So you will be able to more easily let go of negative or past behaviours which you have outgrown! If you want to stop smoking, drinking or some other powerful addiction or emotional pattern, there is no better time than in the coming eclipse! Go for it!
happy Blood Moon, everyone!
Celebrating spring with lovely new things in the shop 💙 use code SPRING at checkout for a discount! XO #crystals #jewelry #etsy #terreneshop #quartz #titaniumquartz #spring (at etsy.com/shop/terreneshop)
~BEKKATHYST’S SPRING 2014 GIVEAWAY~
Once again, I have a giveaway for all you lovlies. This giveaway is smaller than the last ones I’ve had, but it’s by far the most valuable. All these stones are 100% natural gemstones. They’re part of my personal collection, and I just think it’s time for them to find a new home.. I’ve realized I’ve become far too attached to my stones as material possessions, so this is helping me to let go, while at the same time bringing joy to another person. These are all the stones included (from left to right in the first picture):
- Polished lepidolite chunk
- Green tourmaline crystal
- Tumbled reverse watermelon tourmaline slice
- Rough aquamarine crystal
- Polished opal
- Double terminated quartz crystal with black cloudy inclusions
- Polished fire agate
- Something from my shop of your choosing that is under $25
All I ask is that you respect me, my business, and these rules:
- You can reblog this post as many times as you’d like, but please don’t spam.
- Please follow my blog so you keep track of updates on the giveaway.
- I run an Etsy shop that has handcrafted jewelry made from all natural gemstones that focuses on crystal healing. If you have an Etsy account, I’d appreciate it if you liked my my shop. If you don’t have an Etsy account, don’t worry about it.
- Please do not use side blogs or giveaway blogs. I must be able to see that you are following me when the winner is chosen.
- The winner will be chosen via a random number generator.
- This is international
- Entries will be closed May 2nd at 11:59 pm PST, and the winner will be announced shortly after that
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond with their full name and address- if they do not, a different winner will be selected
- If you are underage, please make sure it is okay with your parents that you are giving out your address
- Please do not tag this post as “giveaway” when you reblog it. That will increase the chances of the notes messing up on this post.
- Please, be respectful of me and my rules. If you break any of these rules, you will be disqualified.
I hope this brings some more attention to my shop, and I hope that these stones go to someone who is lovely and just as appreciative of their beauty as I have been. I really hope they go to a lovely new home. Thank you for participating! I hope you enjoy. Good luck!
Hey followers, good luck! :)